Friday, May 21, 2010

Essayist

I definatly feel liked an accomplished essayist. I think anyone should if they try there hardest on the essay no matter what the grade turns out to be, but if you didn't get a good grade there is always room to improve. The literary analysis has definatly helped me out this year. The purpose I see out of it is as writers we can learn out bad habbits and simple mistakes and ultimatly become better writers from it. Some challenges of the literary analysis is getting what its asking. Sometimes I dont really get the mistakes it says I should look out for and it confuses me. Overall though the reward is definatly good if you understand it and it will make you a better writer.
To tell the truth I think I did pretty good on my essay. The weak parts is I use alot of the same transition words and I need to elaborate a little more on my concrete details and commentary. Other than this I do feel pretty good about my essay and the good grade that I will hopefully get with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment