Friday, May 7, 2010

DREAMS

In all my dreams that I have ever had one still sticks in my memory to this very date. It was the night before my first football game ever. I was so nervous and couldn't fall asleep. Eventually tired over took me. In my dream I dreamt that I would score a touchdown on a awesome run. The next thing I dreamt was that I would break my foot the next day later in the game. Eventually I woke up and the next thing I new it was game time. I hoped that I would get the touchdown and not break my foot. I was very cautious in the first half. in the second half i completely forgot and scored a touchdown and ended up breaking my foot. Truthfully I have to side with Mercutio in the fact that I don't really believe in dreams. Dreams are a huge motif in this third act. they have foreshadowed a lot of whats gonna happen soon with death and the characters fate from their decisions.

1 comment:

  1. WOW CREEPY HOW THAT ALL CAME TRUE. BUT PROPS ON THE TOUCH DOWN ANYWAY.

    ReplyDelete